Monday, November 7, 2011

I Love You More... My Way!

K had this brilliant idea that I use art to de-stress, like I used to back in college before I became an art major.  It was a brilliant idea, I know I should have thought of that one myself, but hey at least he point things like that out to me lol   On my lunch break, I went home, put on an episode of CSI and started creating.  Since I wanted the I Love You More Than College Football Saturday print, but am trying to save money, I made my own!  It turned out fabulous if I do say so myself. 
I also decided that since I was on a creative roll, I'd do one more, a preview of a potential christmas gift...
We all know how much I LOVE Nordstrom & the Nordy's sale, as do some of my girls so I thought it would be perfect... I think the gifts will end up being different colors that reflect the girls, but any TRUE Nordys love knows, the red bag means its the sale, so I went classic with mine : )

No comments:

Post a Comment