Thursday, November 4, 2010

Auction Art!

Greetings! Wow it's been a long time!  Since I have started making art again, there was a year long break more or less while I was finishing my masters, I decided to bring back the blog!  A past co-worker of mine from the Bellevue Boys & Girls Club asked me if I would do a work of art for an auction in which the proceeds go towards putting a water well in a village in Africa.  While timing was not ideal, during the last 2 weeks of my masters, I decided there was no better cause to support or time to start making art again, and gladly accepted the challenge!  I decided to do a piece of social commentary, the title being "Peace Not War".  We'll see how it is received at the auction.

 Below are a couple of other pieces I've done in the last couple months too!

the pin up!


-back to urban street art style, maybe ill turn it into a painting in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment