Sunday, February 8, 2009

Step by step

Goodness gracious! This whole cold/flu deal is really putting a cramp in the creativity!  And the studying... fortunately today I was at least able to drive myself over to the drug store and get some cough meds, the down side, cough meds and studying really don't work so well, which wouldn't be a problem except for that art history midterm tomorrow morning... hmm... that could be a problem, such is life, I guess timing can't be good all the time, on that topic know what is good all the time? Jell-o! Seriously, you can't go wrong with jello, and since I can't eat the chocolate cream pie with a toasted coconut crust I made before influenza decided to take over my life for several days I still get my sugar fix!

Anyways, on to the artistic stuff... since I haven't been creating while i've been sick I'm gonna put up some more stuff from the past couple months... lets continue the printmaking trend and throw some zinc etchings in here... These are a series of etching, some are 11in x 15in and others are 22in x 15in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment